A diet low in carbohydrates means reducing the consumption of a variety of foods high in carbs like white sugar, white flour, white rice, white potatoes and others. It is 40% less energy.
Some food advisers consider this program as a risk, but when you understand how it is done, you will accept it as an effective way to shed extra pounds. Should you decide to adopt this plan, you should know fully what it involves and your willingness to for ego those familiar foods you have been eating all your life.
When all those familiar foods are eliminated, eating would be a very bleak prospect, but in reality, it is not so. You are given the option to substitute the high carbohydrates with its low counterpart, and you will have fun concocting an entirely new line of recipes.
1. Bread can be exchanged with special low caloric bread, low tortillas, high fiber crisp bread, flax meal bread, and bread with less glycemic. 2. Pasta can be substituted for spaghetti squash, shiratoki, and low carb pasta with the brand name Dream field. 3. Cereal can be all-bran with extra fiber, fiber one, Dixie Carb Counter Nutlettes and Flax Z; and white rice can be substituted for from ground cauliflower rice is just as tasteful. 4. Crackers can be changed for a commercial one which low carbohydrate content such as l Andre's 5. Potatoes will be mashed cauliflower, celery roots, turnips, and other root vegetable. 6. Beans and other legumes can be substituted for black soybeans. 7. Flour can come from grounded nuts and seeds, almond flour, flax seed meal and coconut flour. 8. Pizza can be a combination of low carb ingredients. 9. Milk is taken from coconut, unsweetened milk, almond milk, and low carb dairy. 10. Sweet stuff, with absolutely no sugar aloud, you can use artificial sweetener or sugar substitute and jams that are made from fresh fruits 11. Candy and desserts can be created from fruits, which are low in sugar content. Create your own sugar free candy; brownies can be baked at home.
The fun will come from the many recipes you can create from the substitute and your family will enjoy the novelty of being introduced to this new kind of food.
Now you want to have more energy, be Healthier, look Younger, lose weight, and cleanse your body, right?
Do this with Oprah's Dynamic Duo of Acai Berry & Colon Cleanse by Clicking Here Now!
Acai Berry is the #1 "Super Food" because it has so many different elements that help your body, so you can't go wrong with Acai Berries & Colon Cleansing.
Categories: Low Carb Bread Brands Tags: acai berries, acai berry, almond flour, almond milk, article source, artificial sweetener, black soybeans, bleak prospect, brand name dream, carb diet, carbohydrate content, cauliflower rice, celery roots, coconut flour, colon cleanse, colon cleansing, different elements, dixie carb counter, dynamic duo, effective way, energy.some food advisers, extra fiber, extra pounds, familiar foods, fiber crisp bread, flax meal bread, flax seed, flax seed meal, food advisers, fresh fruits, ground cauliflower rice, high carb, high carbohydrates, high fiber, home.the fun, lose weight, low caloric bread, low carb, low carb dairy, low carb diet, low carb diets, low carb ingredients, low carb pasta, low carbohydrate, low carbohydrate content, low counterpart, low tortillas, root vegetable, sugar content, sugar free, sugar free candy, sugar substitute, super food, sweet stuff, unsweetened milk, white flour, white potatoes, white rice, white sugar
Conquer Your Sugar Cravings By Gretchen Jack
Ciderbenefit Helps People Reduce & Control Their Sugar Cravings By Providing Healthy, Balanced 28 Day Eating Plan Complete With Tasty, Affordable Family Friendly Recipes. Includes Free Taste Of Support Group. Reduces Risk Of Diabetes, Helps Weight Loss.
Conquer Your Sugar Cravings By Gretchen Jack
The sedentary lifestyle of today's world has increased the demand for low carb and fat free diets to maintain good health and avoid problems such as high blood pressure, diabetes and obesity. Low carb diets are also known to help overcome fatigue caused due to increased insulin levels in the blood. If you make low carb diets a part of your life you will feel increased levels of energy, lesser cravings for sweets and improved dental hygiene. Since bread machine recipes are the most staple part of any diet it is, therefore, important to substitute regular bread with low carb bread. The good news is that you can prepare it at home in a few easy steps. Here is a low carb bread machine recipe for you to try out.
What you will need:
- Dry yeast (bread machine) - 1 packet
- Sugar - 1/2 teaspoon
- Warm water - 1 1/8 cups (at about 100F)
- Olive oil - 3 tablespoons
- Baking powder - 1 1/2 teaspoons
- Salt - 1 teaspoon
- Splenda - 1 tablespoon
- Gluten free wheat flour - 1 cup
- Oat flour - 1/4 cup
- Soy flour - 3/4 cup
- Flax seed meal - 1/4 cup
- Unprocessed wheat barn - 1/4 cup
- The recipe is for simple bread cycle but if your bread machine instructions call for a different setting for gluten-free flour you must use that cycle.
- Clean the bread machine pan and dry it thoroughly before using.
- Open the packet of yeast and put the contents in the bread pan.
- Add the water and sugar and stir to mix.
- Let it rest for some time to let the yeast ferment.
- In the meantime, mix the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour the olive oil in the machine pan and add the dry ingredients on top of it.
- Set the machine to run on the basic cycle and let it cook for 3-4 hours.
- Cool in the pan for some time before removing from the pan and cooling on a wire rack.
- Cut in slices to serve.
- You can add rye flour in place of soy and oat flour if you like the taste.
- You can also add sunflower seeds or sesame seeds in place of flax seeds.
- The small amount of sugar does not add to any extra calories as it is only used for the activation of the yeast.
- This bread can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- You can use it in any bread dishes as normal bread such as a sandwich wrapper, toast, or simple bread and butter.
- This bread also makes a great base for homemade pizza.
About the author:
Anukriti has a unique perspective on bread and bread recipe's. Anukriti's keen eye for 'cause and effect' allows her to substitute local ingredients and techniques in traditional bread recipe's.
Her Low carb Bread Machine Recipes is Anukriti's latest amazing offering.
More of Anukriti's unique recipe's can be found on Bread Recipe Secrets.
Categories: Low Carb Bread Recipe Tags: affordable family, article source, baking powder, bread machine, bread machine pan, bread machine recipes, bread pan, bread recipe, bread recipe secrets, carb bread machine, conquer your sugar, dental hygiene, different setting, dry ingredients, dry yeast, easy steps, extra calories, fat free diets, flax seed, flax seed meal, free taste, free wheat flour, gluten free, gluten-free flour, good health, gretchen jack, gretchen jack ciderbenefit, health medical pharma, high blood pressure, hospitality recreation, http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=anukriti b parsai, insulin levels, keen eye, lesser cravings, local ingredients, low carb, low carb bread, low carb diet, low carb diets, normal bread, olive oil, regular bread, rye flour, sandwich wrapper, sedentary lifestyle, sesame seeds, simple bread, simple bread cycle, sugar cravings, sunflower seeds, support group, traditional bread recipe, unique perspective, unique recipe, unprocessed wheat barn, weight loss
Many people are used to eating a lot of bread and when they can't eat the usual high carbohydrate bread or bagels, they don't know what to eat for breakfast anymore. This is especially true in some countries, where it is common to eat bread three times a day, and where the only warm meal is dinner.
People are often used to eating certain things for certain meals. For a lot of people this isn't important anymore on a low carb diet. Personally I rarely eat bread anymore, although there are a lot of good low carb bread recipes available. Today I actually had chicken filet with cauliflower and creamed sauce for breakfast, I often eat leftovers for breakfast.
If you are one of the many low carbers that misses bread for breakfast, and if you like whole grain type of breads, you might enjoy this bread recipe.
Low carb flax seed bread
Flax, also called linseed, has a lot of fiber and therefore it is great to use in low carb breads.
Almost all of the carbs in flax are fiber, the net carbs are close to 0.
Here's what you will need:
1 3/4 cups of flax seed meal
1/2 cup of wheat bran
1 tablespoon of baking powder
1 teaspoon of salt
5 beaten eggs
½ cup of water
4-5 tablespoons of cooking oil
Mix the dry ingredients and then add the wet ingredients. Pour the batter into a sheet pan and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F. Cut your bread into slices and enjoy.
Lena Hanson is the creator of Low Carb Day where she posts low carb bread recipes and other great recipes and low carb diet information. She has been living a low carb lifestyle since the end of 2005 and have lost 70 pounds.
Another great low carb comfort food recipe from Linda's Low Carb (www.genaw.com utbutter_candy.html): 2 TBS butter 1/4 cup natural chunky peanut butter 1/4 cup Splenda 1 cup chocolate whey protein powder 1/4 cup Da Vinci SF Vanilla syrup 1/4 cup Salted nuts (optional) * Melt the Butter, and mix with Splenda. * Add the Peanut Butter to the mix until smooth. * Mix protein powder until crumbly * Add SF syrup, and the mix should turn glossy and much easier to form into 2 mini loaf pans * Freeze mixture for 1 hour, and it should be able to be eaten. Per 1/8 Recipe 110 Calories; 7g Fat; 9g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 3g Net Carbs
Video Rating: 4 / 5
- Pack of 5 (total 17.5 oz)
- 50 percent dietary fiber
- 2G net carbs
- Contains only 12 calories per slice
As seen on the Dr. Oz. Show on September 27, 2010. The Appetite control cracker GG Scandinavian bran crispbread has the highest dietary fiber and is an all natural traditionally baked Scandinavian crispbread. At just 12 calories a slice and 2g net carbs, GG is ideal for those who are trying to lose weight or maintain a healthy body weight. Suitable for diabetics and a certified low GI food/ Kosher.
List Price: $ 17.45
Price: $ 21.75Follow @lowcarbbread1
Categories: Low Carb Bread Brands Tags: articles gg, baked scandinavian crispbread, bran crispbread, bread for breakfast, bread recipe, carb bread brands, carb bread recipe, carb diet information, certain meals, certified low gi, chunky peanut butter, comfort food recipe, control cracker gg, cup chocolate, cup da vinci, cup salted nuts, cup splenda, dietary fiber, dietary fiber2g net, dry ingredients, flax seed, flax seed meal, gg scandinavian bran, good low carb, great low carb, healthy body weight, high carbohydrate bread, highest dietary fiber, hospitality recreation, lena hanson, list price, lose weight, low carb, low carb bread, low carb bread brands, low carb bread recipe, low carb bread recipes, low carb comfort food recipe, low carb day, low carb diet, low carb flax, low carb lifestyle, low carbers, many people, mini loaf pans, mix protein powder, net carbs, net carbs video, oil mix, peanut butter, protein powder, recipe 110 calories, scandinavian bran crispbread, seed bread flax, sf vanilla syrup, tbs butter, total 17.5 oz, trace dietary fiber, warm meal, water 4-5 tablespoons, wheat bran, whey protein